ChrisWe are rather confident for having such a SINOPACK powerful suppliers .
Mr. hartono ramliI am so glad to cooperate with them. Their products with good quality and pretty competitive price. And their high grade service make me surprise.
Standard U-panel 1.5 ton Big Bag FIBC with open top for construction
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||200pcs for white color,others need to check with us|
|Packaging Details||Packed on pallets and covered|
|Delivery Time||25days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms||T/T or L/C|
|Supply Ability||200k per month|
|Product Name||U Panel Bag||Treatment||UV Treated|
|Capacity||Up To 3300lbs||Safety Ratio||5:1|
big bag sack,
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers
Standard U-panel 1.5 ton Big Bag FIBC with open top 100% virgin PP for construction
1) Size: 35 * 35 * 47''
2) Material: 100% new PP woven, white uncoated
5OZ, 5.5OZ, 6OZ, 6.5OZ
3) Capacity: 1100LBS - 3300LBS
4) SF: 5:1
5) Top: open top
6) Bottom: Plain bottom
7) Lifting loops: 4pcs corner loops, 10'' high
2'' / 3'' wide
color: white, blue, green, black
8) UV stabilized: 1% - 3% treated
9) Document pouch: PE ziploack or envelope
10) Label: as per request
11) Printing: 4colors one side
12) Packing: 200pcs/pallet; 4000pcs/20'FCL; 8800pcs/40'FCL
13) Lead time: 25days for 1x20'FCL; 45days for 1x40'FCL
14) Usage: for building construction to store and trasnport sand, cement, gravel etc.
1. The popular Four-Panel bulk bag is our original polypropylene design and has become the industry standard by which others are judged. The versatile, cost-effective four-panel construction is excellent for a variety of applications and is available custom designed or from our in-stock selection. The U-Panel variation consists of two side panels attached to a ‘u-shaped’ single piece ‘side-bottom-side’ unit.
2. The capacity of this type:
Volume: Two to 120 cubic feet.
Up to: 3300 lbs.
3. The four-panel and u-panel construction has unique hems on all side panels, reducing strength loss and sifting from sewing lines. Fabric edges are turned to the outside to reduce potential contamination.
4. FIBC bags fill up to 3300LBS and more attention should be paid during operation. The instructions are as follows.
FIBC Bags with advantages of light weight, moisture-proof, dust-proof, no leakage, resistance to radiation, Acid corrosion, strong security, excellent performance, able to carry chemical, cement, grains, minerals and other kinds of powder, granular, quick-like material, applicable to mechanical loading, is the ideal products to reduce costs of packaging and transport.
- Type A: No special electrostatic safety features and are just common-used bags.
- Type B: Being not capable of generating propagating brush discharges. The wall of this FIBC exhibits a breakdown voltage of 4 kilovolt or less.
- Type C: Conductive FIBC. Constructed from electrically conductive fabric, designed to control electrostatic charges by grounding. A standard fabric contains conductive threads or tape.
- Type D: Anti-static FIBCs essentially refer to those bags which have anti-static or static dissipative properties without the requirement of grounding.