ChrisWe are rather confident for having such a SINOPACK powerful suppliers .
Mr. hartono ramliI am so glad to cooperate with them. Their products with good quality and pretty competitive price. And their high grade service make me surprise.
1000kg Un Certified Bulk Bags Woven PP Laminated Fabric
|Material||Woven PP||Product Name||Big Bag With UN Certification|
|Logo||Accept Customized Logo Printing||Certificate||SGS/CPTC|
1000kg un certified bulk bags,
Woven PP un certified bulk bags,
1000kg un rated bulk bags
Big Bulk Pp Sack 1000kg Jumbo Bag FIBC For Cement
|Specification||As the customers’ special requests|
|Product name||PP jumbo bag/big bag/bulk sack/container bag/PP woven bag/FIBC bag|
|Materials||100% polypropylene belt|
|Type of bag||U-panel/ tubular/circular/rectangular shape|
|Size||or any other size is ok|
|Colour||white,or under clients' request|
|Top||Full open/ with spout/with skirt cover|
|Liner||yes or not as customers' request, Liner( HDPE,LDPE)|
|Sewing||Plain/chain/chain lock with optional soft-proof|
|Lifting loop||2 or 4 belts,cross corner loop/fully loop/loop in loop|
|Ropes||1 or 2 around the bag body, or under customers' requirement|
|Package||bales or sacks|
1. UN-certified big bags are available in different shapes and sizes which can be customized.
2. This is a special line of bulk bags dedicated to the transportation of dangerous materials.
3. They are made in accordance with the United Nations Recommendations on the Transportation of Dangerous Materials, more commonly known as the for road (ADR), railway (RID) and marine transportation (IMDG - Code).
4. They are large and designed for packaging category II and III materials defined in chapter 9 of the Orange Book Typical product - poisons, corrosives.
5. Types offered:
13H1: PP FIBC uncoated without liner
13H2: PP FIBC coated without liner
13H3: PP FIBC uncoated with liner C
13H4: PP FIBC coated with liner
PP FIBC single-layer UN FIBC, it has identical parameters as the double-layer FIBC
6. Safe working load (SWL) is up to 3300LBS, with a safety factor (SF) of 6: 1.
7. UN FIBC are produced with flat, outlet, or conical bottoms that simplify the emptying process, especially with materials that don't flow so freely.